bookfiend151

bookfiend151

Falling Into You (Falling #1)

Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder I wish I was prepared for the ending of this one. As someone who has just lost a baby that was awful to relive. :( I had to skip parts. Maybe one day I can go back and read them in full. It was just too much for me for where I am right now. All in all it was a good book. It was a little more graphic than my normal reads I felt like, but I am not sure if it really was or if the book was just so raw that it felt more graphic...if that makes sense. I liked the dynamic between Nell and Colton. I loved who they were for each other. It was a special kind of relationship. I think I would have given this 4 stars (because I rarely give out 5. I'm star stingy.) if I wasn't so uncomfortable part of the time. Maybe that means Jasinda is an amazing writer, but it was hard for me at times. I really did like it and I do think maybe in a few months I will be in a better place to give it another go, but for now I am just going with "I liked it". Definitely have tissues ready for this one.